• The Vision: A strong and biblical church empowering its leaders for spiritual, intellectual, physical and socio-economic transformation of the nation.
• The Mission: To empower Church Leaders to impact Burundi Nation by developing and equipping leaders with skills and tools to nurture and deepen the Christian faith for the transformation, reconciliation and integral development of Burundian communities.
1. Having a well-organized and functional church ministerial and lay leadership pension fund of the Burundi Free Methodist Church, adequately responding to the needs of retired pastors and lay leaders.
2. Having a well-organized and functional annual conference-based program, mobilizing and training District Superintendents and pastors of the Burundi Free Methodist Church for economic empowerment with relevant and contextualized materials for work ethics, entrepreneurship and poverty eradication and a trained staff to implement it.
3. Having well-organized and functional microfinance banking church-based program responding to the needs of small business loans and investment in each local church of the Burundi Free Methodist Church with relevant and contextualized rules and regulations governing microfinance banking programs.
4. Having 4 well-organized and functional hospitals and 10 well-organized and functional health clinics of the Burundi Free Methodist Church meeting the Ministry for Health standards and requirements with relevant and modern equipment to face challenges related to health.
5. Having a well-organized and functional mutuality of health church-based program responding to health-related emerging issues of the Burundi Free Methodist Church pastors and lay leaders.
6. Having a well-developed, organized and functional sustainability program with different projects providing resources to sustain the ministry of the Burundi Free Methodist Church at the General Conference level.
7. Having put in place fundraising strategies which will allow the Burundi Free Methodist Church to build at least 50 good church buildings, that is 5 good church buildings each year.
8. Having built the Headquarters of the Burundi Free Methodist Church accommodating officers for all General Conference Departments.
9. Having well-organized and functional Printers Press, Bookshop and Library of the Burundi Free Methodist Church with relevant and contextualized materials for each department for the development of the church.